Reading Feed the Enemy with your book club? Here are some discussion questions to enjoy:
- What did you think about how the Francisco character took over the region?
- If you were Pietro, what would you have done differently during this period? What if you were Catherina?
- If you could have written the final, how would you have ended the book?
- Which character do you relate to the most? Why?
- Which character do you like the most and why? The least and why?
- What new fact(s) about WWII or Italian history did you learn from this book?
- Do you think that what happened in this book could happen in today’s society? Explain.
- What would you have done differently on the farm to ensure its survival during the war?
- During the farmer meetings, what other ideas would you have come up with? Explain.
- What other types of items would you have hidden from the Nazis?